Farm & Event Center
Celebrate life, and life’s milestones, together on an historic farm. With a heritage of hospitality that extends back to before the American Revolution. With rustic elegance graced by the latest amenities and a team dedicated to creating the perfect experience for you and your guests.
Stepping Stones Farm & Event Center
Firmly rooted in a tradition of loving gatherings, Isabella “Boo” Martin delights in helping you make the most of everything her family farm has to offer. Whether your goal is a family get-together, a wedding, a healing retreat, or a business strategy meeting—Boo and her team are ready with ideas, experience, an army of vetted vendors, and a superb eye for details that make all the difference.
Opening of Stepping Stones Farm & Event Center, LLC September 1st, 2020 and Beyond
The Stepping Stones Farm and Event Center team, made up of medical experts, human resource professionals, state government leaders, religious leaders and business owners, would like to share the following strategy and procedures we will employ at the farm after September 1st, 2020. Our highest commitment is to keeping people safe by providing important health measures in a warm and welcoming environment. We are also dedicated to opening our farm gates to friends, families, neighbors and customers in need of connection and celebration!
To fulfill these two goals, we are outlining the following implementation plans and policies. Please note that, as the mandates and directives come to us from local, state and national leadership, these strategies will evolve to enable us to offer the highest level of comfort and protection possible to our guests and event partners. We commit to modifying our procedures to represent the changes and suggestions offered by the CDC and government at all levels. The guidance below is derived from the Governor of NH and the State Epidemiologist, Dr. Chan, in collaboration with civic, spiritual and public health authorities in NE.
Wedding Open House
Save the Date for November 1st from 1:00-4pm. More information coming.
Reach out to us today
…if your event had to be postponed due to the Pandemic. We are eager to serve you and reschedule your event. We promise to make it Pop for you!
Looking For A Venue
Let us know if you have been looking for space for a Retreat or Family Reunion. We want to be your ‘Go To Place’ for fun, festivities and close connections.
- The farm is 28 acres of rolling pastures surrounded by hundreds of acres of pristine conservation and preserved woodland, offering ties to the land.
- Cabin pleasures await in the hand-hewn Log Lodge which offers a Great Room with Cathedral ceiling, wrought iron chandeliers, and fieldstone fireplace. It accommodates up to 25 guests, has a full kitchen, front porch for rocking, Game Room, Yoga Studio and Therapeutic Massage room.
- Historic Homestead, once a Stagecoach Stop, is fully restored and able to offer gracious lodging for 14 guests as a reminder of the past with a promise of the present.
- Massive Bank Barn, the largest in the East, beacons guests to enjoy spectacular event space on the 2nd floor with twinkling lights.
- The Indoor Arena with windows galore, measuring 72’ by 200’, encourages large gatherings of all kinds. With easy access and ample parking, this spectacular space can be reincarnated into celebrations of marriage, nonprofit fundraisers or joyful dancing with live music.
- Our Small Farm Animal Barn is the home to miniature horses, goats galore and an adorable donkey.
- Our Bunkhouse is a simple dwelling where informal can be engaging. This house is the perfect place for kids to gather while parents enjoy libations and some ‘grown up’ time. Perfect for rainy day activities, too!
- A swimming pool, long dirt roads, trails in the woods and winter wonderland opportunities abound on our farm, nestled in a Currier and Ives setting.
- The farm is more than the sum of its parts however. It is simple and traditional while being fun and fanciful. Let our setting be the place for your next special event.