Stepping Stones Farm & Event Center
Firmly rooted in a tradition of loving gatherings, Isabella “Boo” Martin delights in helping you make the most of everything her family farm has to offer. Whether your goal is a family get-together, a wedding, a healing retreat, or a business strategy meeting—Boo and her team are ready with ideas, experience, an army of vetted vendors, and a superb eye for details that make all the difference.
- The farm is 28 acres of pastures surrounded by hundreds of acres of conservation land, creating the opportunity for ties to the land during an event with us.
- Cabin charm awaits in the hand-hewn log Lodge which offers a great room with a towering fieldstone fireplace. It accommodates up to 25 guests, has a full kitchen, front and back porches, game room, yoga studio and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The historic Homestead, once a stagecoach stop, is fully restored and offers lodging for 14 guests in a comfortable setting that reminds of colonial life.
- Massive barn venue, one of the largest in the East, beacons guests to enjoy spectacular event space for up to 100 guests with space for catering and rest rooms close by.
- The farm is more than the sum of its parts however. It is simple and traditional while being fun and fanciful. Let our setting be the place for your next special event.